Tel: 01 8858901 / 01 8306262 Fax: 01 885 8952
MCA Hospital Cash Income Plan for members of the Prison Service Credit Union
HMCA (Hospital & Medical Care Association) is a specialist provider of services to membership groups and is an Insurance Intermediary authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. HMCA has been working with membership groups for over 30 years and now provides a portfolio of membership benefits to over 600 groups.
Hospital Cash Income Plan
This low-cost world-wide plan provides members with a daily TAX-FREE benefit whilst in hospital due to sickness, injury or accident and is payable in addition to Private Medical Insurance, Social Welfare or Medical Card. Double benefits apply if in hospital due to an accident.
Summary of the benefits available for members are described below:-
- Maternity Grant up to € 4,000 is payable on birth of a child when both parents have been members of the plan for 12 or more months.
- Overseas Benefit double cash benefits when hospitalised abroad on holiday or business whilst temporarily outside Ireland or UK.
- Public Transport Benefit double cash benefits when hospitalised resulting from an injury involving licensed public transport in which the member is travelling as a fare-paying passenger.
- Simultaneous Benefit double cash benefits available if the member and the spouse are hospitalised simultaneously and both are subscribers to the plan.
- € 1,000 Personal Accident Benefit in the event of death of the subscriber as a result of any accident 24 hours a day, world-wide cover.
- € 1,000 Permanent Disability Benefit if any accident results in loss of sight in one or both eyes, or loss of one or more limbs, world-wide cover.
- Special Offer for families: All children can be covered and the subscriber will pay one single subscription, irrespective of the number of children covered.
- Subscriptions do not increase with age or if you draw benefits from the plan.
For details on these and other plans please contact HMCA as below:-
- Address: HMCA, 13 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2
- Telephone: 00353 (01) 6130316
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: http://www.hmcaireland.ie