Tel: 01 8858901 / 01 8306262 Fax: 01 885 8952
Services CU Cash
(Credit Union Christmas And Summer Holiday)
Take the stress out of budgeting for the Summer Holidays and Christmas.
- Membership to the CU CASH (Credit Union Christmas And Summer Holiday) account is only available to member's of the Prison Service Credit Union.
- CU CASH account funds are completely separate to your normal share account.
- A minimum balance of €10 must be kept in your CU CASH account at all times to ensure the account remains open.
- Funds must be lodged to your CU CASH account via salary deduction only.
- A once off lump sum payment may be made to your CU CASH account by cheque, draft or postal order payable to the Prison Service Credit Union Limited.
- The maximum balance a member can have in the CU CASH account is €10,000.
- NO DIVIDEND is payable on this account. Any additional funds made on this account by the Credit Union are distributed back to our member's by way of special share account dividend and enables us to retain our exceptional low rate of interest on loans.
- As this is a Christmas & Holiday CU CASH account, a maximum of two withdrawals are allowed in each calendar year and failure to comply to this rule will result in your CU CASH account being closed.
- CU CASH account funds cannot be used as collateral against a loan.
- Transfer of funds from the CU CASH account into your normal share account must remain in this account for three months before they can be taken into consideration for a loan.
- All withdrawals from the CU CASH account must be in writing to the Credit Union and cannot be done via our website.
- Members can open a CU CASH account at anytime throughout the year
- Member's can close their CU CASH account at anytime and such a request must be in writing to the Credit Union. Once a Savings Account has been closed it CANNOT be re-opened.